Monday, March 23, 2009

Faster, Easier Bulk e-Mail Mailings Using BEMM™ PHP Scripts

Make faster, easier bulk e-mail mailings using BEMM™ PHP scripts.

Yes, the BEMM Bulk E-Mail Mailing PHP scripts make bulk e-mailing simpler and faster.

If you have small to medium lists, doing it yourself with these scripts can be easier, faster, and with less hassle and expense than having a commercial service do it for you. And it also eliminates the hassles and problems with using your desktop resident ("client-side") software such as Outlook blah-blah, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. This provides you YOUR software, on your server, which YOU control. And you control your mailings and address lists in easy-to-manage text files.

I originally developed the BEMM Bulk E-Mail Mailing PHP scripts for my own use, to easily and conveniently do my own e-mail mailings. They're a great tool; I use them all the time. Get them and see how productive they can be. You'll be all the happier for it!

How BEMM came about is that I have several e-mail lists, each with a few hundred to a thousand or so names each. My hosting account limits me to 99 e-mails at a time, using the standard mailing method through an e-mail manager program on my computer. That limitation meant that, for a typical mailing, I would have to break a list into several parts ("sub-lists"). Furthermore, I e-mail to the lists only occasionally. This means that usually there are one or more e-mail addresses that turn out to have discontinued domain names. That would bring the submission procedure to a screeching halt, and none of the e-mails would be sent. I would have to correct the sub-list and then START OVER with that sub-list. That could happen SEVERAL TIMES per sub-list, before the e-mails finally get sent.

For more complete information, see
PHP Mailto Forms for faster, easier PHP HTML e-Mail Mailings
or
BEMM™ PHP eMailer Bulk e-Mail Mailing PHP Scripts User Document

No comments:

Post a Comment