Thursday, January 3, 2008

Brausch No Longer Selling Glyphius Directly

If you reached this post by clicking on a link to find out more about James Brausch's Glyphius copy scoring (copywriting) software, sorry. It is no longer available from Brausch directly. He states that effective 2008-01-04, he will no longer be selling it directly, but only through resellers. You will have to search on the web to find a reseller. The price will be somewhere north of $100, as that is the wholesale price to the resellers.

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a legitimate, affordable way to copyright my material. After reading about this product,”Glyphius,” my interest is definitely peeked. So,who I do I contact about this product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no connection between copyrighting material and using Glyphius. Copyrighting material has nothing to do with the manner of generating it.

    You will have to search Ask.com or Google for vendors.

    ReplyDelete